What is an Affirmation? An affirmation is a declaration that something is true. When affirmations are used over time they can be referred to as a practice or daily prayer with intention of a positive outcome – and that includes for battling fertility and infertility.
“The 3 P’S”
Firstly we want our affirmations to be – “Positive” (Something that we would like to have), never affirm something you do not want. For example if you don’t want to see a negative pregnancy test you wouldn’t say “I don’t want a negative pregnancy test”, you would say “I have a positive pregnancy test”. Energy doesn’t understand negative and positive, where our attention goes, energy flows – so only focus on what you want, not what you don’t!
Secondly, we want them to be in the “Present Tense”. Instead of saying “I will be pregnant”, say “I am pregnant”. That way the energy is being drawn into the present moment.
Last but not least, the final of the 3 P’s is they should always be “Personal”. I always use the phrase “I am”. That way it feels really personal and empowering. Be aware, the first few times they might sound silly, but you will get into it and it will become second nature. You will begin to enjoy it and the more it invokes positive feelings inside you the more power you give to your affirmation!!
How to use them
- Write one and put it up on your mirror so you see it every day.
- Pick one and say it out loud over and over for five minutes each day.
- Read through all of them out loud each day.
- Pick one to be your mantra during a yoga or meditation practice.
- Write them in your journal when you wake up and before you go to sleep.
- Record your voice saying them over and over and listen to them.
Here is a few of my favorites for Conception & Fertility, pick a few of your favorites that you relate to and feel really good and stick them up on your mirror or wall and say it as many times as possible.
- I trust my body.
- New balance is coming to my body now.
- My reproductive organs work in perfect harmony with my body to allow an easy conception.
- Every time my period comes I rejoice in the fact that my body is functioning correctly.
- My hormones are perfectly balanced and my menstrual cycles are becoming more and more regular.
- My eggs are healthy and happy to be released during my next ovulation.
- My fertility signs are very clear to me.
- My body knows how to conceive a healthy baby.
- The most perfect egg is preparing to be released by my ovary and the most perfect sperm is preparing to fertilize it.
- I allow new beginnings in my life.
- I trust and I love myself.
- I accept the gift of life within myself.
- I willingly release old thinking patterns based on fear and self-doubt. I allow new ones based on love and self-confidence.
- I now choose positive thoughts that nurture and support my life.
- I accept the responsibilities of motherhood (fatherhood) and I know I will rise to the occasion when the time comes.
- I am now a loving parent to myself.
- I focus on the power of now.
- I release fears about age and time.
- I set my worries aside and I allow my body to do its job.
- I now release all emotional blocks that prevent me from conceiving a baby.
- I now release all unwanted built-up emotional patterns that prevent me from connecting to my inner self.
- I am now becoming more and more confident about my ability to become a mother (father).
- I now release all my fears and concerns about infertility and I declare myself fertile.
- As my sadness lifts away a renewed sense of hope settles in my heart.
- I express my feeling and I share them with my partner.
- I choose a healthy life style that enhances my fertility.
- I drink plenty of purified water every day. I am hydrated and healthy.
- I choose healthy foods every day. I now crave only foods that increase my well being.
- I am very energetic and I channel my energy in positive ways.
- I educate myself about a healthy pre-conception life style.
- I eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
- I take natural vitamins and minerals my body needs to increase my fertility.
- It is easy for me to avoid alcohol, too much coffee and unhealthy food choices.
- I love my new healthy life style.
- I surrender to the power of nature as I celebrate a new cycle of birth within myself.
- The universal life force brings me new creative energy.
- I welcome my time to be a parent.
- I graciously accept my creative powers.
- I allow the creative forces within me to be released.
- I allow my creative energies to work through me and bring me a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- I deserve the best outcome and with joy I am thankful of a new life.
- I experience a profound connection to the miracle of life.
- I now manifest my decision to have a baby.
- I visualize having a baby.
- I allow the light to cleanse away all my fears, indecisions and concerns regarding pregnancy, delivery, and parenting.
- I allow harmonious energies to heal me in this very moment.
- I am open to new energies and I allow new life to enter my life.
- I visualize the color pink surrounding me and bringing me love.
- I now access my spiritual abilities and intuitive perception.
- I visualize a bright white light cleansing away all my fears and negative thoughts.
- I am safe and I am loved.
- I celebrate the phases of my cycle and embrace the special blessings each brings.
- I surround to the healing forces of the universe.
- I am thankful for all I am and all I have. I am at peace.
- I listen to my inner guidance and I act based upon my intuition.
- I listen to subtle messages that the universe is sending me so that I can find the right therapy for my case.
- I am aware of a great creative power within me.
- My ovaries and uterus are in perfect harmony to create an easy and healthy conception.
- My body is finding its perfect balance for health and fertility.
- I know that my body is the perfect vessel for bringing forth new life.
A word of warning: positive affirmations do not work for everyone. AND, if you are struggling with infertility and accompanying anxiety or depression, please do not use these affirmations without an associated self-care fertility mind-body practice. Don’t just say an affirmation in the morning, feel miserable all night, and say an affirmation in the evening and think you are changing things!
Make sure you grab a copy of my FREE guide 5 Steps To Increase Your Fertile Cervical Mucus & my FREE Self-Care Mini Course. You can access either one by clicking on the title. These are packed full of information that you can begin implementing today to put yourself one step closer to getting pregnant, naturally.
If you’re looking for a group of like-minded women with which to share your fertility wellness journey, be sure to check out my Whole Body Fertility & Wellness Facebook group today!
- THANKSGIVING AS FERTILITY HOLIDAY- SYMBOLS, FEASTING, AND GRATITUDE
- Natural Mothering Begins with Birth
- 12 Signs You Need to Take a Break ASAP
- Babywearing: Everything You Need to Know to Wear Your Baby Safely
- 10 NATURAL COLD AND FLU REMEDIES THAT WORK