Guidelines for Whole Body Fertility & Wellness
Whole Body Fertility & Wellness is a small blog with over 15+ bloggers who have contributed one or more guest posts. But before you submit a guest post at Whole Body Fertility & Wellness, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
Whole Body Fertility & Wellness is a small blogger’s community with 450+ subscribers. Being a community blog, I always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
Whole Body Fertility & Wellness has been online since 2019. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to Whole Body Fertility & Wellness is a good idea:
- We have over 450 people subscribed on various mediums (RSS, Email, Facebook, Instagram).
- We get over 40 page views, from 33+ unique visitors, every day.
- Your post is promoted on our social media platform.
How can you become a Whole Body Fertility & Wellness contributor?
To become a regular contributor at Whole Body Fertility & Wellness, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on Whole Body Fertility & Wellness to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Seed Cycling
- Women’s Health
- Personal Fertility Journey
- Spirituality As It Pertains To Fertility & Wellness
- Period Health
- Mental/Emotional Health
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Get in touch to finalize the topic or send me the outline of your content.
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 1500 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece that is written specifically for the Fertility & Wellness audience.
- Credit: Whole Body Fertility & Wellness respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and as long as that condition is met, I will encourage you to also link to your website/social media sites.
- Copyright: By submitting a post to Whole Body Fertility & Wellness, you give us copyright ownership of the post.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
If you feel that you are a good fit for us and would like to submit a guest post to Whole Body Fertility & Wellness, please fill out the form below!